12" ROLL -SISER EASYWEED HTV - IRON ON HEAT TRANSFER VINYL (Vegas Gold)
12" ROLL (11.8" ACTUAL)
EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl
The most trusted heat transfer vinyl brand in the world
Why is EasyWeed our number one selling heat transfer vinyl? Simple, the EasyWeed Advantage! EasyWeed applies at a lower temperature than competitor material, backing can be peeled hot or cold and doesn't lift during weeding. It's also extremely durable wash after wash and uses a lower pressure setting for application. EasyWeed is thinner than others on the market and offers a one-second tack application that's great for multiple layers. EasyWeed has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics. EasyWeed can be cut with laser systems.
EasyWeed is 90 Microns / 3.5 Mils and is a PU composition.
- CPSIA certified for children's clothing.
- Decorate T-shirts, pants, hoodies, bags, shoes, pillows and so much more with a heat press or home iron! Applies at a lower temperature of 305 degree Fahrenheit for 15 seconds with medium pressure. Adheres to 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, Cotton/poly blends, and Leather.
- Pressure sensitive (sticky) backing makes lining up intricate designs a breeze. Peels hot with zero cooldown time needed.
- Layerable with other EasyWeed products! Mix and match colors for endless posibilities. Can also be used as a "base layer" for Glitter, Holographic, and more.
- Works with virtually any craft cutter, including: Silhouette Cameo 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Maker, Brother ScanNCut, Roland, Graphtec, and more.
The quality of this HTV is excellent and the price cannot be beat, I calculated that the same quantity EasyWeed would have cost me at least $150 at any of the local craft stores - not that you could even get a roll this size. Together with free shipping, it's a no brainer. This will definitely be my go-to for HTV from now on.
I purchased this for an order of basketball shirts, it has lasted through three dozen washers. And still attached to the shirt. This final is very good quality and I would recommend it.