We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. If the return is NOT a result of our error, there might be return shipping charge.
If items are damaged, we may need photos showing the damage to properly file a claim for credit. Please retain any damaged product until after you have received your replacement products.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Non-Returnable Items (the following are non-returnable)
- Products that are requested to be cut down when ordered. These are considered a custom-ordered product.
- Sample Bundles (Siser Bundle, Specialty Products Bundle).
- Dye Sublimation Blanks that have been used/pressed onto
- Opened Dye Sublimation Inks
- Any software or computer programs
- Vinyl Letter Remover or any other bottled Chemicals
- Cyber Specials, Specials or discontinued items, Mystery boxes.
- Pattern Vinyl or Pattern Adhesive Vinyl.
- Custom-ordered products (i.e. custom transfers)
- Any printable vinyl that has been used and is not a full roll when returning.
- Material not returned within 15 days of receipt. we cannot ensure how the product was stored or if it is past the storage life of the material on orders past 15 days.
• All defective product(s) issues must be addressed with us within 15 business days of receiving the material.
• If product is shown to be defective through discussion with a customer service representative we will send out a replacement roll to you.
• If you choose to not have replacement material, it will be in store credit only. There will be no refunds on defective material.
• No replacement material will be sent out on material that was received over 15 business days from receipt of material to notification to us.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.